The vision is the most important aspect of making a team successful. Teams perish when they dont clearly see the vision why they are doing what they do and where they are going. You must motivate the team toward the fulfillment of the goals.Are you ready to be a team leader? You are if:
- You are comfortable in sharing leadership and decision making with your employees.
- You prefer a participative atmosphere.
- The environment is highly variable or changing quickly and you need the best thinking input from all your employees.
- Members of your team are (or can become) compatible with each other and can create a collaborative rather than a competitive environment.
- You need to rely on your employees to resolve problems.
- Formal communication channels are not sufficient for the timely exchange of information and decisions.